Welcome To My Weblog :-)

Let's dialogue!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook, Pasta-Maker, and Apprentice to a Dante-Quoting Butcher in Tuscany

Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook, Pasta-Maker, and Apprentice to a Dante-Quoting Butcher in Tuscany Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook, Pasta-Maker, and Apprentice to a Dante-Quoting Butcher in Tuscany by Bill Buford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Irreverent and funny, off the cuff spontaneity, beautifully written with an excellent ear for dialogue and gives a rollicking deep dive into food, specifically Italian,. I dare you to read this book and not become as gluttonous for Italian food as I did. I seriously could not get enough, his descriptions beyond crystal, specific, with a bit of vulnerability thrown in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment