Welcome To My Weblog :-)

Let's dialogue!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2019

Review: The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row

The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row by Anthony Ray Hinton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My God, if I hadn't read this and pored over it, it's the sort of story if I read in the news, would make me crumble with sadness. The injustice of it is mind-boggling, indeed my mind can't hold it. Hinton is a remarkable story-teller, his account of being in prison on death row, no less, I was hooked from beginning to end. Every racist pro-death penalty person needs to read it. It choked me up. Please read it: your soul will die a little, in a good way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment