Welcome To My Weblog :-)

Let's dialogue!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Review: The Last House Guest

The Last House Guest The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed it while I was reading it, was engaged while in it, but after a few days, I'd be hard pressed to remember much of it. It's not especially riveting, won't change your life, the writing not especially elevated and neither is the plot propulsive or original. I find the whole thing forgettable, thoughI definitely found it worthy of flipping one page after another, to finish reading it within a couple of days. Based on this book, I can't say I'm motivated to go seek out Miranda's other works. It's a solid beach read and a pleasant past-time. If you want more, this will not be your ticket.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment