Welcome To My Weblog :-)

Let's dialogue!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: The Man Who Ate Everything

The Man Who Ate Everything The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Erudite and dense as all hell, a prize of a book, chockfull of everything you ever wanted to know about food and beyond: it's almost as if he writes with association and stream of consciousness, but imagine it structured, logical, with tributaries everywhere. I adored this book, it met the part of me who loves to organize, structure and catalog ideology and thought. He approaches it scientifically and with so such fun, it's infectious. It's a bit of a tome and densely packed but don't let that deter you: once in, you'll get hooked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment